Open Positions at Reynolds Consumer ProductsBack Apply
Job Title: Sales Analyst
City: Golden Valley
Job Title: Sales Analyst
City: Golden Valley / State: Minnesota
Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for a Sales Analyst to join our sales team in Golden Valley, Minnesota.
The Sales Analyst manages the collection, analysis, and distribution of customer specific volume forecast in support of the Sales and Marketing groups.
The Sales Analyst will be responsible for:
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Reports to and partners with the Target team leader
- Manages the collection, analysis, and distribution of customer specific data for use in a variety of functions supporting Customer, Sales, and Marketing
- Utilizes syndicated and customer specific data for sales performance reporting and tracking, pre/post promotional analysis, and joint business planning
- Leads the promotional and item management process to include promotional forecasting, trade spending, promotional tracking, promotional submissions, and reconciliation
- Has specific profit center responsibilities for all facets of sales and marketing
- Works closely with marketing and trade management
- Is customer facing with buyers, planners, and leads the relationship with Inventory Analysts
To be considered for the Sales Analyst opportunity, candidates should possess:
- BA/BS degree in business, finance, information systems or related field preferred
- Prior Target account experience required
- Proficiency with Target’s suite of applications and systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong organizational skills; strict attention to detail;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize with shifting business needs
- High analytical ability required, along with knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures used in the Consumer Products industry
- Proficient in MS Office and database management required
- Must be team oriented and possess the ability to work in a highly collaborative and performance based environment
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.