Open Positions at Reynolds Consumer ProductsBack Apply
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
City: Lake Forest
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
City: Lake Forest / State: Illinois
Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products, we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager located in Lake Forest, Illinois.
The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for:
- Utilize a variety of systems to provide analysis for “what-if” request for network changes and defines optimal total supply chain solutions and develops financial impact for customer sourcing impacts
- Collaborates and serves as liaison with business and functional teams to facilitate understanding of logistics forecast and budget. Tracks logistics initiatives, synergies and supports variance analysis
- Recommends and presents findings and recommendations to all levels of management
- Builds and supports project plans to implement recommendations. Includes defining impacts to product distribution and evaluating impact of business driven go to market changes
- Interacts with customers and has the ability to review requests and changes as well as assess the impact of changes
- Recommend improvements to supply chain metrics and performance standards using research, supplier relationships, industry knowledge and best business practices
- In locations where applicable, responsible to comply with the SQF and GMP practices and programs to ensure safe food packaging product and to report food safety problems to those with authority to take action
- Size, scope and complexity of assigned portfolio are factors in the level of responsibility
To be considered for the Supply Chain Manager opportunity, candidates should possess
- BA/BS degree in Supply Chain, Business, Finance or related field
- MBA or other advanced degree a plus
- APICS certification preferred
- 7+ years of related professional and progressive experience in supply chain in a multi-facility environment
- Prior team management experience combined with a proven track record of developing, coaching and mentoring a diverse supply chain team
- Proficient in MS Office, with advanced skills in Excel
- Proficient in JDA and/or Manugistics
- Proficient in SAP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills and the ability to communicate and influence at all levels within the organization
- Self-directed with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple accountabilities and multiple internal customers
- Strong analytical skills as well as organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to establish cross-functional, collaborative relationships with business partners
- Ability to work a flexible schedule during key business deadlines
- Ability to travel on a limited basis. (5%)
- Must be team oriented with the ability to work on high collaboration and performance teams
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.