Open Positions at Reynolds Consumer ProductsBack Apply
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
City: Richmond / State: Virginia
Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for a Maintenance Supervisor located in
The Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for:
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Supervise 5 to 20 Maintenance employees performing preventative/corrective maintenance, emergent repairs, installations and modification of plant production and service equipment. Assist Maintenance Manager with planning, scheduling, and coordinating maintenance activities in assigned area of responsibility, consult with production department supervisors and engineers on solutions to problems, promotes safety and good housekeeping; develops subordinates and provide training as needed.
- Directs daily maintenance activities, assigns personnel to perform preventative/corrective maintenance and emergent repairs, and provides hand-on assistance in emergency and training situations. Advises, recommends, and determines methods of repairs.
- Provides daily reports and updates to Maintenance Manager on equipment repair status and personnel issues. Monitor and maintain attendance and training records, review and submit timecards, make personnel assignment recommendations.
- Research parts and contractor services, obtain and evaluate quotes, make recommendations and submit purchase requisitions for required materials and services
- Monitor the usage, review operational logs and procedures of major plant utilities systems (air, water, steam, natural gas, and electricity) and supervise the necessary repairs and system upgrades to improve efficiency and reduce cost.
- Monitor Fire Protection System readiness and respond to abnormal/alarms conditions. Determine system faults, ensure necessary repairs made, and submit reports to Maintenance Manager and Plant Engineer.
- Support and improve upon quality initiatives designed to meet plant goals.
- Implement and enforce all safety programs, policies and rules to create an atmosphere where working safely is encouraged and expected. Monitors proper use of Personal Protective Equipment and takes appropriate steps to ensure compliance.
- Monitors Maintenance areas and work sites to ensure good housekeeping practices are enforced. Ensures contractors and Maintenance personnel comply with established safe work practices. Assist with investigations of injury free events and incidents to determine corrective actions needed to prevent recurrence.
- Submit job safety plan for each project, conduct onsite audits for compliance. Conduct and document safety talks and review changes to safety programs and communicate changes to subordinates.
- Consults with Engineering to ensure existing and newly installed equipment meets RCP, OSHA, NFPA, and NEC equipment’s.
- Serve as SPA as assigned for critical programs such as Fall Protection, Confined Space, LOTO and other safety programs.
To be considered for the Maintenance Supervisor opportunity, candidates should possess:
- AS or Technical Certificate in Mechanical/Electrical discipline or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of related professional and progressive manufacturing experience.
- Prior team management experience combined with a proven track record of developing, coaching and mentoring a diverse staff preferred.
- Union experience is a plus.
- Strong leadership and troubleshooting skills. Administrative and good organizational skills.
- High level of competency in both oral and written communications.
- Lead Man or Foreman at a similar operation.
- Self-directed with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple accountabilities and multiple internal customers.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule during key business deadlines.
- Must be team oriented with the ability to work on high collaboration and performance teams.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.