Open Positions at Reynolds Consumer ProductsBack Apply
Job Title: Paralegal
City: Lake Forest
Job Title: Paralegal
City: Lake Forest / State: Illinois
Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for a Paralegal to join our Legal team at our headquarters in Lake Forest, IL.
The Paralegal will be responsible for:
Business Contractual Relationships
- Draft and negotiate Reynolds contract forms independently
- Draft and negotiate third-party contract forms under supervision of corporate counsel
- Administer Reynolds contract database (Novatus)
Compliance, Training and Counseling
- Serve as record custodian for Reynolds legal department
- Assist corporate counsel in responding to government notices and subpoenas
- Assist in developing and conducting and manage legal training program for Reynolds personnel
- Conduct legal research and advise business partners on legal issues and topics
- Receive service of process
- Notify insurers and internal stakeholders
- Issue and release legal holds
- Calendar claim dates and deadlines
- Assist corporate counsel and outside counsel on other types of claims
To be considered for the Paralegal Opportunity, candidates should possess:
- Bachelor degree from four-year accredited college or university
- Paralegal certificate from ABA accredited program preferred
- Five years or more of paralegal experience
- Experienced in drafting and negotiating various types of contracts
- Experienced in conducting legal training for non-legal personnel preferred
- Excellent written, interpersonal and public communication skills
- Advanced skill level in using Novatus or similar software for contract management
- Advanced skill level in using Microsoft Office Suite in legal practice (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ability to manage and prioritize significant workload with minimum supervision
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.