Open Positions at Reynolds Consumer ProductsBack Apply
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
City: Louisville / State: Kentucky
Come Join Reynolds Consumer Products the home of Reynolds Wrap…where there is a World of Opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results through our teams and individually! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, safe and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for a Maintenance Supervisor to join our team in Louisville, KY.
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for troubleshooting broken equipment and quickly restoring the equipment to operation. Additionally, the Maintenance Supervisor assists the maintenance, planning and engineering groups in determining solutions to scheduling and ordering issues, technical problems involving rolling mills, separators, annealing furnaces, spoolers, and packaging equipment. He or she may also schedule, plan and execute PM activities, generate work orders and plan work from completed check sheets, prioritize and schedule work and resources to accomplish required tasks as well as coordinating and scheduling contractors to support Maintenance personnel in the completion of projects.
The Maintenance Supervisor directly manages shop employees in departmental shop areas in a multi-union environment on a daily basis, as well as occasionally managing all employees on various maintenance projects related to the aluminum rolling, separating and packaging process. The Maintenance Supervisor ensures compliance of his direct reports with the Company’s environmental, health and safety protocols along with other Company policies. He/she must maintain hourly personnel files. This includes filing all documents related to Company policy such as employee counseling, time and attendance, work performance, etc. Occasionally, the Maintenance Supervisor will be required to manage both production and maintenance employees.
To be considered for the Maintenance Supervisor position, candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 2 Years minimum supervisory experience in an unionized, maintenance department in manufacturing
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated skills in Electrical Troubleshooting
- Qualified in NFPA – 70 E for Electrical work
- Working knowledge and experience with a preventive and predictive maintenance system
- Experience with maintaining a CMMS
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated experience leading multi-craft teams
- Additional educational background or experience that includes experience with machine design, hydraulics and general mechanics
- Ability to work in a team environment and employ problem-solving skills
- Ability to able to demonstrate experience in working with a CMMS system
- Have excellent written and interpersonal skills; a working knowledge of MS Word & MS Excel
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.