Open Positions at Reynolds Consumer ProductsBack Apply
Job Title: Sales Assistant
Job Title: Sales Assistant
City: Appleton / State: Wisconsin
Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for an Administrative Sales Assistant for our Presto Products GEOSYSTEMS business at our offices in Appleton, WI.
Provide sales and marketing support to Geosystems’ domestic and international customers, distributors, representatives and to the Geosystems Business Unit team members. Assist the Customer Service department with data entry and other support responsibilities.
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Function as the front-line customer care member for phone contact in support of distributors, representatives & customers. Responsible for basic sales support of all products and services.
- Enter and manage GEOSYSTEMS customer leads into departmental databases (MS Access & CRM). Create mail merge documents customized to the request, assemble and send appropriate literature and samples as requested. Process and distribute lead summaries to distributors on a timely basis.
- Maintain current distributor network records across various department databases, directories and formats.
- Create department sales reports, graphs and charts monthly, year-over-year and as required. Create trending reports for sales by distributor, region, product and by other metrics.
- Assist with distributor accruals and requests for promotional support. Initiate new supplier setup as required.
- Process literature, sample and sales support material requests from distributors.
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels of product folders, technical binders, literature, sales resources and samples. Order printing of materials as required.
- Log department invoices, maintain vendor balances, rectify discrepancies, and assure payments are made in timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain the Geosystems’ trademark and patents database records and files, engineering technical, project and competition libraries.
- Assist with logistics of annual or bi-annual distributor sales meetings including hotel, food, transportation, and presentation materials.
- Assist in coordination and logistics of professional trade shows. Occasional travel required.
- Utilize SAP software to perform functions as required.
- Create credits, prepare documents for return of defective product and various order entry tasks.
- Gather information to assist with deduction resolution.
- Compile Helplines for quality matters.
- Trace shipments and communicate with carriers and customers as appropriate.
- Scan international paperwork and post on network folder for audit purposes.
- File customer orders and bills of lading.
To be considered for the Administrative Sales Assistant opportunity, candidates should possess:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates degree in business, marketing or similar and sales/marketing experience preferred.
- 2+ years of related professional administrative experience in a business environment preferred.
- Previous experience in a customer service and sales a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate and influence at all levels within the organization.
- Self-directed with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple accountabilities and multiple internal customers.
- Strong analytical skills as well as organizational skills.
- Ability to be discreet with confidential information.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule during key business deadlines.
- Must be team oriented with the ability to work on high collaboration and performance teams.
- Occasional travel required
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.