Open Positions at Reynolds Consumer ProductsBack Apply
Job Title: Senior Manager of Operations Analysis
Job Title: Senior Manager of Operations Analysis
City: Richmond / State: Virginia
Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for an Senior Manager or Operations Analysis located at our Richmond, VA facility.
*Please note this opportunity can be based at other locations including, Louisville, KY, Lake Forest, IL and Wheeling, IL. *
The Senior Manager of Operations Analysis will report to and work closely with the Director of Operations Excellence (Op Ex). The Senior Manager will be responsible for coordinating and facilitating major operational opportunities such as plant expansions, closures, modernizations, logistics, and operational excellence /quality improvements in various plant operations located throughout North America. He/she is expected to apply disciplined processes and world class measures with the support of the Director of Operations Excellence and at the direction of the business leaders. The role requires sophisticated data analysis, logical thinking, and knowledge and experience with casting, rolling, spooling, and packaging of foil as well as the manufacturing of aluminum pans and other miscellaneous packaging and shipping operations.
In this role, the Senior Manager of Operations Analysis will work with the Operational Excellence Team to develop the standardized work (with elemental times) that management and supervision need as the foundation and structure for meaningful safety observations of our high risk tasks.
The Senior Manager of Operations Analysis will be responsible for:
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Lead and manage multi-disciplinary and inter-business unit projects.
- Lead, build, and implement broad analysis of process improvements.
- Develop reports and provide data interpretations as required.
- Apply Lean Manufacturing concepts and techniques.
- Conduct Safe Quality Products (SQP) and other Quality Audits in support of Quality Systems.
- Drive management practices that foster a positive, safe work environment, promote high morale, and encourage teamwork.
- Responsible for managing project priorities and dependencies within the program.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to prepare business cases, program scope, assumptions and constraints, and identify the component projects.
- Conduct monthly program progress meetings with project managers.
- Provide weekly dashboard progress reports, including detail on project schedule, costs, scope, risks, accomplishments and issues.
- Identify and assists in resolving or escalating issues.
- Facilitate post implementation review sessions and documents lessons learned.
- Provide status reports and presentations to staff and business leaders as requested.
- Where applicable, comply with the SQF and GMP practices and programs to ensure safe food packaging product and to report food safety problems to those with authority to take action.
To be consisdered for the Senior Manager of Operations Analysis opportunity, candidates should possess:
- BA/BS in Engineering, Business, Operations or related field.
- MBA or other advanced degree strongly preferred.
- 10+ years of professional progressive experience in plant operations roles.
- 6+ years prior team management experience combined with a proven track record of developing, coaching and mentoring a diverse staff.
- Experience in logistics operations.
- Solid business experience with a strong understanding of continuous improvement and problem solving.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Proficient in SAP or Oracle.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, develop and challenge a diverse group of managers and leaders to achieve/exceed performance expectations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills and the ability to communicate and influence at all levels within the organization.
- Self-directed with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple accountabilities and multiple internal customers.
- Strong analytical skills as well as organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- A commitment to excellence and continuous improvement with experience in various Continuous improvement Processes and initiatives
- Solid project management capabilities with the ability to organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously from origin through execution.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule during key business deadlines.
- Travel extensively, up to 60%.
- Must be team oriented with the ability to work on high collaboration and performance teams.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.