Open Positions at Reynolds Consumer ProductsBack Apply
Job Title: Senior Supply Chain Planner
City: Lake Forest
Job Title: Senior Supply Chain Planner
City: Lake Forest / State: Illinois
Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for a Sr. Supply Chain Planner located in Lake Forest, Illinois.
As part of the Supply Chain team, our vision is to be indispensable business partners with our customers (internal and external), providing start to finish business solutions that connect with our consumer, build retailer relationships and drive sales and profit. The Senior Supply Chain Planner is a critical position that will develop and execute production/supply plans to support and provide superior customer service for the various business units.
The responsibilities of the Senior Supply Chain Planner include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for all levels of the production planning process, while creating and providing clear scheduling direction and guidelines
• Ensure volume, customer service; inventory and operating expense goals are achieved through creation, communication and implementation of weekly sales and operations master production schedules
• Monitor and analyze capacity constraint data and adjust master schedules accordingly or make recommendations for solution
• Review sales forecast and inventory data to create weekly master production schedule in accordance with customer service targets, logistics and manufacturing cost goals for supply chain
• Develop, analyze and communicate action plans to resolve service problems
• May perform transportation and equipment capacity analyses
• In locations where applicable, responsible to comply with the SQF and GMP practices and programs to ensure safe food packaging product and to report food safety problems to those with authority to take action
• Size, scope and complexity of assigned portfolio are factors in the level of responsibility
To be considered for the Senior Supply Chain Planner role candidates should possess:
• BA/BS degree in Procurement, Logistics or related field
• 5+ years of related professional supply chain business experience
• Previous experience in production planning, scheduling, demand planning, or distributions operations in a multi-facility environment preferred
• Proficient in MS Office
• High proficiency in Excel, including ability to use array formulas, and pivot tables
• Proficiency in SAP or JDE a plus
• Excellent written and verbal
communication skills with the ability to communicate and influence at all levels within the organization
• Self-directed with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple accountabilities and multiple internal customers
• Strong analytical skills as well as organizational skills with high attention to detail
• Ability to effectively communicate technical information verbally as well as in written formats
• Ability to identify, analyze and resolve problems logically and systematically
• Ability to work a flexible schedule during key business deadlines
• Must be team oriented with the ability to work on high collaboration and performance teams
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.