Open Positions at Reynolds Consumer ProductsBack Apply
Job Title: Production Shift Supervisor
Job Title: Production Shift Supervisor
City: Carrollton / State: Texas
Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for a Shift Supervisor located in Carrollton, TX.
The shift supervisor is responsible for leading plant production, hourly team members to attain production and quality goals while ensuring the safest working environment possible. The person in this position is responsible for managing and owning various functions of the business and creating an engaged and team oriented workforce in order to improve business results.
The Shift Supervisor will be responsible for:
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Manage, direct and coordinate all activities related to a production shift to maximize productivity and minimize cost while maintaining safety and quality.
- Typically supervises 50+ hourly shift employees.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities including interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Allocate labor and resources to meet operational needs including review of staffing needs and ensure shift transitions are communicated properly.
- Assures adherence to production schedule, material resources/usage and output requirements including compliance of line speeds, set-ups and materials to the production schedule.
- Support and improve upon quality initiatives designed to meet plant goals and serves as the liaison between production and quality.
- Ensures safety programs are implemented effectively, reviewed regularly and revised as necessary.
- In locations where applicable, responsible to comply with the SQF and GMP practices and programs to ensure safe food packaging product and to report food safety problems to those with authority to take action.
To be considered for the Shift Supervisor opportunity, candidates should possess:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- BA/BS degree in Operations Management, Business or related field preferred.
- 4+ years of related professional and progressive manufacturing experience.
- Prior team management experience combined with a proven track record of developing, coaching and mentoring a diverse staff preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Proficient in SAP.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-directed with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple accountabilities and multiple internal customers.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule during key business deadlines.
- Must be team oriented with the ability to work on high collaboration and performance teams.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.