Open Positions at Reynolds Consumer ProductsBack Apply
Job Title: HOURLY: Electrician
Job Title: HOURLY: Electrician
City: Louisville / State: Kentucky
Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for an Electrician to join our team in Louisville, Kentucky.
To be considered for the Electrician applicants should possess:
• High school diploma or GED
• A formal electrical or related electrical apprenticeship or four (4) or more years with three (3) years’ experience as an electrician in a high speed manufacturing environment; or
• The equivalent experience and proficiency attained through a formal electrician or related electrical apprenticeship; or
• An Associate’s degree in Electrical Engineering Technology with three (3) years’ experience as an electrician in a high speed manufacturing environment.
• Must possess a Kentucky State Electrical License.
• Manufacturing experience preferred as well as trouble shooting experience.
• Must have thorough understanding of basic electrical and electronic theory, National Electrical Code Standards and troubleshooting logic and practice on AC and DC equipment and circuits.
• Must use and read various types of instruments, meters, gauges, dials, etc; able to read, understand electrical schematics and PLC programs, diagnose equipment problems and determine if equipment or process operating properly. Calculations frequently required determining correct settings, and adjustment required to calibrate equipment and processes for specific performance.
• Use various equipment such as man-lifts, hoists, bucket trucks, etc; use various hand tools and powered tools.
• Majority of work is performed inside ventilated building; however, outside work required in all types of weather. Noise levels in most areas less than 90 decibels.
• Safe work practices, safety shoes, safety glasses are required as well as hearing protection and protective clothing required in certain areas and when performing specific tasks.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.