Open Positions at Reynolds Consumer ProductsBack Apply
Job Title: Process Engineer
Job Title: Process Engineer
City: Jacksonville / State: Illinois
Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for a Process Engineer to join our team in Jacksonville, Illinois.
The Process Engineer will be responsible for:
• Evaluates production and processes, initiate corrective action to meet current plant goals
• Troubleshoots complex/critical processes or equipment and provides technical leadership and training to resolve those issues
• Projects and assignments are non-routine and require initiative and judgment
• Develops process methods and controls to meet quality standards
• Recommends and implements improvements, modifications or additions that will meet requirements
• Reviews product specifications with product development to determine compatibility of processing methods and to determine costs and schedules
• Trains operations personnel on process related issues
• Communicates with supervisors and operators on procedures or corrective actions on processes
• Interacts and works with all levels of Plant personnel and APET division Management
• Will lead medium to large capital projects
To be considered for the Process Engineer opportunity, candidates should possess:
• BS in Engineering (Electrical/Chemical/Mechanical preferred) with 4+ years of applicable experience
• Must have experience in a LEAN Manufacturing environment
• Solid communications skills, both written and verbal, required
• Demonstrated application of standard concepts, practices and procedures within particular engineering field
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.